The 8th Annual Firefighter 50 cycling event will be held on Sunday, July 21st, 2019 near Westminster, MD. Again this year we are offering GREAT cycling in Northern Carroll County and Eastern Frederick County MD. and in Southern Adams County, PA. All rides start and finish in the village of Pleasant Valley which is about 6 miles west of Westminster, MD. This year we have five great routes. We have road loops of 35 miles, 50 miles, plus a Century Route (100 miles) and a NEW Metric Century Route (62 miles). We have an updated 35-mile combo paved and dirt road ride called the “Dirty 30.” We will provide an “all you can eat” Firefighter lunch and fully supported rides.
What’s new for 2019
Please come out and ride WE PROMISE YOU A GREAT DAY OF CYCLING. Any question/concerns/issues please call Dave Yonkoski on 240-357-0593 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 T-Shirts are the high tech type with moisture-wicking fabric.
Cost Per Rider:
Full “all you can eat” Firefighter Lunch, fully supported routes.
T-shirts also available on event day for $15 each. First come first serve.
How to Register:
- Mail-in Registration ($35)
- Active.com($35 plus Active.com fees) Online Registration closes Friday, July 19 at 11:30 PM
- Same Day ($40)
- 100 mile Lost Valley Century
- 62 mile Metric Century (NEW!)
- 50 mile Road Loop
- 35 mile Road Loop
- Dirty 30, Paved and Dirt Roads (Updated Route for 2019)
- Rest Stops, Water Stops, SAG, Sweep
- 6:30 am – 9:00 am: Registration
- 6:30 am – 9:00 am: Show and Go (Start anytime you want)
- 11:00 am – 5:00 pm: Lunch
The Start/Finish Location
Pleasant Valley Community Fire Company
2030 South Pleasant Valley Road
Westminster, MD 21158